Monday, September 29, 2008

randomness

what's going on in my mind.............

1. i do think that this lebaran holiday is, well, boring.
2. and i can't blame my little brother for that
3. i hate the fact that my mom always rely on me to help her take care of my little brother, instead of my one-year-younger-sister. i need switches.
4. i can't wait for lebaran
5. i really want to go out today. somewhere interesting, malls maybe?
6. oh yes today is my friend's birthday, Kaka. happy birthday! =)
7. i am supposed to watch Laskar Pelangi with my friends today. but because there aren't any drivers in the house, so yeah i can't
8. i hate it when my favorite bands becomes mainstream
9. i am excited for Avenged Sevenfold's concert next october
10. and, loving them doesn't mean i'm an emolay
11. i am jealous with my friends who can go anywhere outside it's house during this holiday, yeh because they're unlike me
12. oreo is no longer edible? what a bummer.
13. i want to try cooking. stir fry fried rice it is.
14. i am thankful of having my cousins because they are mostly boys from 16 to 25 years old
15. it's 1.20 pm, and i haven't take a shower :P
16. if i can go out today, i'll buy a pint of Ben & Jerry's
17. oh wait here comes my little brother!
18. i've always want a big brother. the one who's in a college, and ofcourse taking care of his younger sister (awww...)
19. i ate 4 piece of ayam pop for sahur, hahahhaha
20. i am currently listening to Fast Times at Barrington High by The Academy Is...
21. oh i can smell cooked butter........ dayyum
22. i had a haircut yesterday, and the barber cut my bangs too short :(
23. my little brother, karim, is learing to walk right now. aw he's cute!
24. teenage girls are loving Edward Cullen, aren't they?
25. i really need new jeans for lebaran
26. TAKE ME OUT OF THIS HOUSE! I AM BOOOOORED!
27. i want.......... fisheye 2
28. i am plurking right now
29. i haven't do the zuhur prayers
30. i guess this is it, hehe

2 comments:

Unknown said...

eh gw jg lg denger the academy is yang itu. favorite track : About a Girl & Summer Hair = Forever Young

Benakribo said...

WAWWWWW SUKA A7X JUGAAA AARGGHHHH GUE PENGEN NONTON BELOM PUNYA TIKEETTT HUHUHUHUHU